SUMMER OF GLOBE 2022 – Globe Aroma’s Resto
Location: Globe Aroma
Between 6pm to 8pm is when you can come and enjoy food prepared by chefs from our community (at democratic prices) during Summer of Globe (29/6 tot 9/7).
- 30/6: Andy Wanabo (Surinamese cuisine): Chicken legs in the oven, Bami (vegetables and meat pieces), cucumber in sauce.
- 1/7: Abdul (Sudanese cuisine): Meat and beans with Sudanese sauce, falafel with Sudanese spices, aubergine sudanese style.
- 2/7: Kamal Kawsara (Syrio-lebanese cuisine): Falafel or Lebanese sausage, Lebanese salad, samosa, rice with lentils, Syrian style.
- 6/7: Erekle (Georgian cuisine): Pasta with tarragon sauce, cherry tomatoes, spinach, avocado, mango sauce, beans, cucumber. Tzatziki with pita and dried tomatoes.
- 7/7: Mimouna Amri (Moroccan cuisine): Rice with Poulet or grilled vegetables, royal salad
- 8/7: Barry boubacar (Guinée-conakry cuisine): Mafa (Chicken in the oven with peanut sauce and banana (there’s a vegetarian option) and refreshing salad.
- 9/7: Espace Fxmmes ritualistic participatory cooking