WORKSHOP OPEN CALL
Globe Aroma is reopening its doors to the artists of our community with a new space to provide artists the ideal working conditions. We now have an open common ground floor space, a rehearsal room, a meeting room and an internet room. On the
first floor there are studio spaces for visual, textile and digital artists. On Thursday, Globe Aroma’s spaces are reserved strictly for women and non binary individuals.
Every three months we launch a call for artists from our community that is open to all disciplines. It involves the use of the rehearsal room, the media lab and the studio space on the first floor where everyone can work in their own space and create autonomously.
In order to organize the spaces and give everyone a chance to create, we would like you to send us some information:
- What days of the week would you like to create/rehearse at Globe Aroma?
- How much space do you need?
- If we decide to stay open longer in the evenings or on weekends in the future, what days or times would you prefer?
- How many times a week do you intend on working at Globe Aroma during these 3 months?
From this information, we will be able to present the potential use of these spaces to interested artists.
Below are some additional questions you can answer in order to let us know your needs and expectations:
- What are your expectations of the creative environment (noisy work? need quiet?)What kind of materials and equipment do you need to work at Globe Aroma?
- A short text about yourself and your artistic practice (music, painting, sewing, film…) with a web link, audio or photos (if you have them).
- What are your infrastructure needs (do you need electricity, light, a water point, etc.)?
Next Open Call: September 2022.
Do you have any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a whatsapp text to Brecht: 0484 823 484 or Elli: 0489 378 481.